PLANS
I had a process in mind after our pld and teacher meetings.
So much I wanted to achieve. So little accomplished.
Not actually true but seems like it.
Things I wanted, not yet achieved.
1. ERO reading for meeting, prep for student achievement.
2. Observe Reliever to get a feel for application for position.
3. Appraisal system we are starting to share with staff not just teachers.
4. Ensure communication options are taken up by parents.
5. Go through procedures from the Student Achievement Policy from School Docs.
6. Writing Plan consistency.
Achieved
It was good to spend time not just observing the reliever but getting to 'pop' in to the classrooms, getting a feel for the atmosphere, attitudes etc.
Have a BOT member contacted all families to help them have Seesaw and School Loop.
Procedures checked.
Very 'pleasing' to see the outcomes of JA & C working together to have a confident approach to problems solutions, working together and being comfortable with where they are going (reading), and to see it in action in the classroom, great.
Outcome: a realisation that my staff are competent, working towards the same outcomes I am. We are a better team than I had thought. My need to achieve/accomplish PLD, procedures, appraisals is more collaboration than me doing. I am not indispensable. Hope I can keep to this.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.