16 April 2018

Reflection-Steve-Term 1 2018

The most noticeable item for me has been the reminder that when learning I need to be more open to accepting the learning opportunities that are outside what I had previously thought where the main ones. i.e. not reading, writing, maths for Nat'l Standards, nor that writing is restricted to pen and paper. The use of audio is an appropriate format for conveying meaning - I guess that is literacy.












Developing our school goals as collaborative has started. Making our practise more streamlined, i.e.
using the blog for our appraisal process, with the Teacher criteria, with the school goals, PD, reflections etc.




This crosses over into so many other areas of my practise. I will focus on this one and hopefully become more open to seeing other opportunities.

Relationships: the mixes we have in school have altered or maybe I have.  The teachers have strengths and abilities that I have drawn on but maybe not helped to develop. I am becoming more aware with help from others, that I have certain mindsets that may be worth modifying? How do I do this?


The change from Teacher which has it's own set of dynamics to Principal which have a whole other variety of similar but different requirements. i.e. the way I run the classroom is not how I am managing my role on the BOT.
Again how do I change this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.