I've had a great term. I've really enjoyed working with you all and am excited to see your progress and where we can go to next.
I've also had some exciting learning that I've been doing during the term, with the highlight being going to Sydney to train to become a Gallup certified Strengths Coach. This is a coaching framework which takes the philosophy of 'what if we only focussed on what people are naturally good at, rather than what they aren't good at?'.
This is something I'm super excited about and I am applying this to the work I do with school leaders, leadership teams as well as collaborative teams. I've done the youth version with Isabella, my 11-year-old and it has also given me a new 'language' to use with her as her Dad.
My team has grown in my business, with Tabitha Leonard who is based out of Auckland and has specialist skills at inquiry into practice and design thinking/SOLO taxonomy, as well as two new people to help in the background of the business.
In terms of the progress for Tasman Bay Christian School, it's great to see how attempting new things is challenging each of you and the mixture of skills, confidence, and pedagogy coming together as you learn to more naturally integrate technology into the learning process.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.