7 February 2018

TBCS - Craig - Reflection - Troubleshooting - February 18



What did I learn today?
  • I still have lots to learn!
  • Google tasks can make to do things accessible to calendar
  • Google Keep can scan and type printed info and with labels it can help help to organise.
  • Google keep is more personal while Blogger is the place if you want to share.
  • How to formulate a reflection.

So what?
  • The more tools I have, the more choice I have to accomplish a task and the more time it should save in the long run.
  • This should make my students more excited about their learning.

Next steps:
  • Practice google tasks, Keep, and calendar.
  • Sort out how to save photos to google photo.
  • Make sure room ipad is linked to student account. (room3@ tas...)
  • See Geoff to sort out the offline problem extention.

  • 2  Undertaking PLD and further professional reading.
  • 2  Engaging with school-wide inquiry approaches as expected.
  • 2  Ongoing active involvement in a school/community of schools or other professional learning communities (PLC).
  • 2  Attending and contributing to PLD opportunities within and beyond my school.
  • 3  Participation in professional development (PLD), both in school and through outside agencies. Working with colleagues to enact the new learning. 

1 comment:

  1. Great progress Craig. The 'so what?' section of the reflection is really to challenge you to consider whether your learning is useful and can be applied/etc. make sense?

    Come back to me if you find the offline extension installation troublesome - I would just install it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.