Josh's powerpoint:
My notes:
Reflections:
It was great to go to Bibleworld in Rotorua a couple of days later. They had done an amazing job of showing a timeline of the Bible and showing how some of the places would have looked way back in history. It's interesting to see how many connections / coincidences occur with God involved. Not only were there also scrolls at Bible world but also a quote came up in my facebook feed that fitted with another session.
Next steps:
I plan to pring out the posters of the timelines. They were very useful and interesting.
I think I will follow Bible world on facebook too.
Links to Teacher Standards:

- Making time to have professional discussions with colleagues.
- Attending and contributing to PLD opportunities within and beyond my school
- Undertaking PLD and further professional reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.