2 July 2018

TBCS - Tasting - Judy-Anne

I have had tasting and / or cooking sessions in my classes for quite a few years now. Generally I find they will try all sorts of things when everybody else in the class is and when there is no expectation that they have to like it, or eat lots of it. We try a small piece and if we don't like it there is a bin. This class have been the least keen to try new things that I have had so far but maybe they like savoury things more than sweet. Most of them were really keen on the fresh beans from our wee garden. We will update our list again for next term and see what else they would like to try.
Banana and choc chip muffins
Naan bread

Naan bread
Quince jelly- a particular favourite every time. 
Toad in the hole


Shared breakfast

Black boy peaches
Persimmon
Baked apples


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.