Writing
In the use of seesaw, Craig shared what he was doing, using another mode of communication than text, he was using audio. I thought about the use of audio in seesaw instead of text for my class. Communication has been differentiated by me in the past, I didn't really use audio as a means of communication with parents. I can see how audio is and should be part of literacy. To that end.
Action
I promoted the use of audio for explaining our last posts in lieu of the normal written explanations.
Responses have been varied, some continue to only 'like' while others have made their responses using audio as well.
A positive is only 3 families are not on seesaw, I am hoping that the children have recognised that their posts aren't being seen at home. I know this was one reason for signing up.
Reflection/next steps
Continue to monitor what Craig is developing and look into extending my posts, maybe even drafting a script? Looking at developing the 'writing' for the audio?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.