Yesterday
Yesterday went well. I got to try lots of things and feel more comfortable with the Blogg reflection process.
It was great spending time together and to encourage each other in our skills and thinking.
I was inspired to use pictures and captions to help get reluctant writers to get started using complete sentences as captions...
Knowing how to move files is really helpful.
Creating the Google form for using with the learning register was fantastic and will help us and especially Judy-Anne.
The talk and presentations around Learner Agency were helpful and it was great to be able to turn that into a blogg.
I was also helpful to know how to put a slide show onto blogger.
Where to today?
I want to know how to set up a class drive and individual drives when the letter to parents takes effect.
I want to know how to use Google Docs more effectively with my students to raise their Writing outcomes
including auto corrections etc.
Also how to know when using technology is making a true difference in my teaching.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.