2 July 2018

TBCS - Devotions with Louise - Judy-Anne

I asked for parents to come in and help with something that was a skill and passion of theirs. Louise volunteered to come in regularly and do a devotions and craft session from the children's storybook Bible we were reading in the first term. It was great to have the story read again and learn some other things I didn't know about some of the stories. I had never really thought about it I guess but creation had to have happened in a specific order for instance.

Louise has had great crafts to go with the stories and works really well with the children. 

There are still quite a number of sessions to go in her plan.
Story of Noah

Tower of Babel

Abraham and his dedscendants
Moses in the bulrushes

Joseph and his coat

Joseph and his coat
Moses and the Red Sea

The 10 commandments
Moses and the bulrushes

Moses and the bulrushes
Noah
Creation
Creation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.